NOW HIRING AT
- Springfield, Missouri
- Fishers, Indiana
- Columbus, Ohio
The W Nail Bar is looking to hire shop managers - must be friendly, self-motivated, team players!
The W Nail Bar is a 100% natural nail bar, offering top-quality manicures and pedicures in an environment that is free of harsh chemicals associated with acrylic nails. We are a fast-growing lifestyle nail bar with a community focus. We are integrated into our customers’ weekly routine. We aim to please and deliver the highest quality spa services in the most comforting and warm space imaginable. We also believe there is no success worth having without service, helping our community, and giving back to those around us.
The W Nail Bar operates under its core values:
Why your job is important: As shop manager, you are the cake boss; the captain of the ship in every aspect. You take ownership of your store in every success and improvement needed. You have a team to support you, full of personalities. Mix these personalities to bring out the best and make it feel like The W at all times. You are the front line. As store manager, you keep the customer experience consistent. You are the master problem-solver, the leader with a pulse on the store.
- The SM ensures the continual improvement of Customer Service.
- The SM Develops Crew Members to maximize their contribution and future promotability. Executes proper training and development. Holds team accountable to Employee Handbook and consistently uses appropriate disciplinary action.
- The SM trains, monitors, and reinforces Sanitation and Safety procedures. Ensures all safety procedures are executed according to health/sanitation regulations; takes corrective actions, as appropriate.
- The SM ensures the protection of The W’s Brand and Culture. The SM leads by example as a role model for The W’s Values.
- The SM maximizes Store Operations. Manages stock, inventory, labor, merchandise, and other controllable expenses. Develops and implements appropriate plans to resolve unfavorable trends and enhance profits. The SM fulfills daily and weekly administrative duties such as cash handling, HR Administration, and payroll duties.
- The SM ensures a Dedication to People. Uses empathy in decision-making. Ensures achievement of proper staffing levels through proactive recruitment. Maintains positive spa school relations. Follows HR procedures and guidelines. Leads team morale.
- Must have managing experience (preferred at least 2-3 years).
- Must have a cosmetologist (nail) license.
- Must clearly communicate and set expectations.
- Must have experience in recruiting, onboarding, training, and developing a team.
- Must address situations with a solutions orientation.
- Must demonstrate attention to detail.
- Must maintain organization and demonstrate preparedness.
- Must ensure store maintains integrity in service quality.
- Must demonstrate consistent management discipline.
- Must build team enthusiasm and maintain positive rapport.
- Must be able to perform Key Responsibilities.