The Salon Manager will lead our talented teams of nail technicians and run the shop with the highest standard for customer experience. The Salon Leader will be managing through the changes of a small and scaling business. The Salon Leader possesses an entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to wear many hats to support business needs.
About The W Nail Bar:
The W Nail Bar is a 100% natural nail bar committed to providing top-quality services in an environment that is free of harsh chemicals. We are a fast-growing lifestyle nail bar with a community focus. We are integrated into our customers’ weekly routine. We deliver the highest quality spa services in a comforting and warm space. We are committed to helping our community and giving back to those around us. The W Nail Bar operates under their core values: Support, Community, Wellness, Authenticity, and Connection.
About The Salon Manager
- The Salon Manager must have a cosmetologist (or manicuring) license. The Shop Leader will spend about 90% of their time providing manicure/pedicure services.
- Ensure the continual improvement of Customer Experience. Which includes but is not limited to: handling customer complaints, handling customer inquiries, handling customer appointment adjustments, check in & check out processes.
- Will train and develop team members to ensure continual improvement and achievement of their goals.
- Support with candidate interviews.
- Will deliver nail tech performance assessments and coaching in the moment as it is needed.
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety procedures; ensure all safety procedures are executed according to health/sanitation regulations; take corrective actions as needed.
- Ensure protection of The W’s Brand and Culture. The Shop Lead demonstrates The W’s values.
- Responsible for store operations including: building schedules, supporting schedule changes, call offs, business highlight recap, and day-to-day needs of the business. The market leader will support the Shop & Team Leader with these operations as well.
- Manage nail & shop supply ordering, including submitting a weekly spending recap.
- Ensure a dedication to People. The Shop Lead uses empathy in decision-making.
- Plan & execute 1 team meeting per month.
- Plan & execute 1 team outing a quarter.
- Must have 1-2 years of management experience.
- Must have Manicurist or Cosmetology license.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends.