NOW HIRING AT
- Columbus, OH
The W Nail Bar is looking for a Shop Manager with a passion for the nail industry and leadership.
The Location Leader will help lead our talented teams of nail technicians and help run the shop with the highest standard for customer experience.
About The W Nail Bar:
The W Nail Bar is a 100% natural nail bar committed to providing top-quality services in an environment that is free of harsh chemicals. We are a fast-growing lifestyle nail bar with a community focus. We are integrated into our customers’ weekly routine. We are committed to helping our community and giving back to those around us. The W Nail Bar operates under their core values: Support, Community, Wellness, Connection, and Authenticity.
About The Shop Manager:
- Ensure the continual improvement of Customer Experience.
- Support with recruiting, interviewing, training and developing team members to encourage learning, maximize contribution and future promotability.
- Support with establishing strong community partnerships and the execution of traffic driving events.
- Ensure compliance with Sanitation and Safety procedures; ensure all safety procedures are executed according to health/sanitation regulations; take corrective actions, as appropriate.
- Ensure protection of The W’s Brand and Culture. The Shop Manager leads by example of demonstrating The W’s values.
- Oversee Store Operations. Manage inventory, labor, merchandise, and other controllable expenses.
- Ensure a Dedication to People. The Location Leader uses empathy in decision-making.
- The Shop Manager must have a cosmetologist or manicuring license. The Shop Manger will spend about 80-85% of their time providing manicure / pedicure services.
- The Shop Manager schedule may vary to support needs of the business and will include a variety of evening/morning/weekend shifts. This position will be salaried and not be capped at 40 hours per week.
- The Shop Manager will deliver performance conversations and formal feedback.
- Leadership experience preferred (1-2 years).
- Must clearly communicate and set expectations.
- Must address situations with a solutions orientation.
- Must maintain organization and demonstrate preparedness.
- Must ensure store maintains integrity in service quality.
- Must build team enthusiasm and maintain positive rapport.
- Must have a current Cosmetology or Nail Technician license.