NOW HIRING AT
- Columbus, OH
The W nail Bar is looking for a Salon Manager with a passion for the beauty industry to lead a talented team of nail professionals and customer service experts.
About The W Nail Bar:
The W Nail Bar is a 100% natural nail bar committed to providing top-quality services in an environment that is free of harsh chemicals. We are a fast-growing lifestyle nail bar with a community focus. We are integrated into our customers’ weekly routine. We deliver the highest quality spa services in a comforting and warm space. We are committed to helping our community and giving back to those around us. The W Nail Bar operates under their core
values: Hustle, Teamwork, Family, Integrity, Authenticity, and Service.
Why your job is important:
As Salon Manager, you are the captain of the ship in every aspect. You have a team to support you, full of personalities. Mix these personalities to bring out the best and make it feel like The W at all times. The Salon Manager is responsible for ensuring a consistent customer experience. You are the master problem-solver, the leader with a pulse on the store.
- The Salon Manager will oversee two locations
- Ensure the continual improvement of Customer Service
- Train and develop team members to encourage learning, maximize contribution and future promotability
- Hold team accountable to Employee Handbook
- Ensure compliance with Sanitation and Safety procedures; ensure all safety procedures are executed according to health/sanitation regulations; take corrective actions, as appropriate
- Ensure protection of The W’s Brand and Culture. The SM leads by example as a role model for The W’s Values
- Oversee Store Operations. Manage inventory, labor, merchandise, and other controllable expenses. Develop and implement appropriate plans to resolve unfavorable trends and enhance profits. The SM fulfills daily and weekly administrative duties such as cash handling, HR Administration, and payroll duties
- Ensure a Dedication to People. The SM uses empathy in decision-making.
- Ensure achievement of proper staffing levels through proactive recruitment.
- Support in recruiting events
- Follows HR procedures and guidelines. Leads team morale.
- Must have management experience (preferred at least 2-3 years).
- Cosmetology or Nail Technician license preferred (not required)
- Must clearly communicate and set expectations.
- Must have experience in recruiting, on-boarding, training, and developing a team.
- Must address situations with a solutions orientation.
- Must maintain organization and demonstrate preparedness.
- Must ensure store maintains integrity in service quality.
- Must demonstrate consistent management discipline.
- Must build team enthusiasm and maintain positive rapport.