It’s important to understand that when forgetting or canceling appointments without giving enough notice, businesses lose the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and other clients waiting for appointments miss out on receiving services. For the benefit and respect of all clients and professionals, booking appointments through Boulevard are subject to the following terms:
- You may cancel, modify or reschedule your appointment without charge anytime 24 hours preceding the start time of your appointment.
- Less than 24 hours notice is considered a “Late Cancellation” and will result in a charge of 50% of the full service price booked.
- Less than 2 hours notice is considered a “No Show” and will result in a charge of 100% of the full service price booked.
- If you are more than 20 minutes late for your appointment, do not call, or do not show for your scheduled appointment, you will be considered a “No Show” and charged 100% of the full service price booked.
- If you are 10-20 minutes late for your appointment, we reserve the right to shorten or reschedule your appointment. Guests will be charged for the original services booked.
- Appointments that are booked within the 24-hour period are still subject to the cancellation policy.
- As a courtesy, appointment confirmation messages are sent 48 hours in advance of appointments by both SMS and email to the contact information given at time of booking.
- To ensure a full experience, please arrive at least ten minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Applicable taxes will be retained and remitted.