The W Nail Bar is looking for a leader with a passion for the nail industry and leadership.
The Assistant Shop Manager will help lead our talented teams of nail technicians and help run the shop with the highest standard for customer experience.
About The W Nail Bar:
The W Nail Bar is a 100% natural nail bar committed to providing top-quality services in an environment that is free of harsh chemicals. We are a fast-growing lifestyle nail bar with a community focus. We are integrated into our customers’ weekly routine. We deliver the highest quality spa services in a comforting and warm space. We are committed to helping our community and giving back to those around us. The W Nail Bar operates under their core
values: Hustle, Teamwork, Family, Integrity, Authenticity, and Service.
- Ensure the continual improvement of Customer Experience.
- Support the Shop Manager with training and developing team members to encourage learning, maximize contribution and future promotability.
- Ensure compliance with Sanitation and Safety procedures; ensure all safety procedures are executed according to health/sanitation regulations; take corrective actions, as appropriate.
- Ensure protection of The W’s Brand and Culture. The ASM leads by example of demonstrating The W’s values.
- Partner with the Shop Manager to oversee Store Operations. Manage inventory, labor, merchandise, and other controllable expenses.
- Ensure a Dedication to People. The ASM uses empathy in decision-making.
- The ASM Must have cosmetologist (or nail technician) license. The ASM will spend about 80% of their time providing manicure / pedicure services.
- ASM’s schedule may vary to support needs of the business and will include variety of evening/morning/weekend shifts
- ASM will deliver performance conversations and formal feedback
- Leadership experience preferred (1 – 2 years).
- Must clearly communicate and set expectations.
- Must address situations with a solutions orientation.
- Must maintain organization and demonstrate preparedness.
- Must ensure store maintains integrity in service quality.
- Must build team enthusiasm and maintain positive rapport.
- Must have a current Cosmetology or Nail Technician license.