Locations: Bottleworks, IN; Cleveland, OH; and Columbus, OH
The W Nail Bar is looking to hire friendly, motivated, team players with a passion for nails!
The W Nail Bar is a natural nail bar, offering top quality manicures and pedicures in an environment that is free of harsh chemicals. We are a fast-growing lifestyle nail bar with a community focus. We are integrated into our customers’ weekly routine delivering the highest quality services in the most comforting space imaginable. We also believe there is no success worth having without service, helping our community, and giving back to those around us.
Why be a nail technician with The W Nail Bar:
- Health Insurance
- WNB offers competitive pay
- WNB pays for all continuing education courses
- WNB paid training program - we welcome all levels!
- All supplies provided (all gel lamps, gel top/base, nail art, everything)
- Committed to career growth & on-going training opportunities
- We provide everything including the book of business - no need to bring your own clientele!
Key Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Must have Cosmetology license & availability to work evenings & weekends.
- Provide the highest level of service through manicures & pedicures to our clients
- Provide clients with education around The W’s products and services
- Maintain a clean store at all times
- Assist & support team with opening, closing, and operational responsibilities
Why your job is important: As a Nail Tech, you are the reason why our clients keep coming back. You are a psychologist, a best friend, a shoulder to cry on, and a partner in celebration. It’s just nails, yet, in the chaos of life’s reality, the perfect mani/pedi allows our clients to disconnect and relax. Your consistency in service will provide comfort to our clients. Your connection to each person, remembering their names, and providing excellent service will build a bond of loyalty.