Things to know before booking
- We are an ALL NATURAL NAIL BAR. What does this mean? We do not work on, nor do the following: acrylic, dip, hard gel, gel builder, or anything that would require a drill to remove.
Drills are extremely harmful for your nails. We’d love to get your nails strong and transition you out of having acrylics - just ask us how!
- Give yourself time for parking. Where to park? There are meters along the street which are free on Sundays and holidays. First Street, Second Street, Price Ave, & Starr Ave are all FREE! There is also paid parking behind Northstar Cafe and the parking lot on the corner of Price and High.
a) Confused about what to book or how to book it? Call us! Our staff would happily help you schedule things correctly or with a specific tech
b) Love the nail art you see on our IG & FB? Make sure you book simple nail art or intricate nail art! This allows the correct amount of time to be booked to complete the nail art you want.
c) Booking removals. It’s very important to book gel removals with your appointment. It takes more time to properly remove them & no one wants a rushed service!
- We have a cancellation policy. If you don’t cancel within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment, you will be charged your full service amount. For parties, you must cancel within 48 hours of your scheduled appointments. We get that there are emergencies and we are human too. Just call us and explain what’s happening so we can best accommodate you!
- Don’t be afraid to communicate exactly what you want. Or if you have any sensitivities or issues BEFORE starting a service. Our team is adaptable and wants to make your experience the best! Whether you want to talk or be quiet. What shape and length you want, etc. We hear it all! 🙂
TIPS & TRICKS
- Rebooking appointments will almost guarantee a time that works best for you… grab a loyalty card & make sure you get it signed off on so you reap the benefits! 🙂
- To follow our IG for ideas and inspo @thewnailbar
- Using lemon essential oil to remove stains for gel polish
- Applying our cuticle oil will help cut back on overgrown cuticles between mani appointments!
- Getting on a regular pedi schedule every 4-6 weeks is best for not only your mental state, but also your feet!
- Do not shave 24 hours prior to getting a pedicure.
- Gel typically lasts 10-14 days..this all depends on how hard you are on your nails. If you have any chipping, give us a call so we can fix it!